Need help? Contact Us Phone: 0800 203 772 Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm Fax: 27 21 405 1716/8/28 Send us an email
NUTRILITE™ Cal Mag D - 180 tablets
Item Number: 104565
|Retail Price:||R 264.07|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
NUTRILITE™ Cal mag D delivers a highly absorbable form of calcium, from oyster shell as well as sea weed, in addition to magnesium and vitamins C and D to aid in absorption. University studies and scientific research have all come to the same conclusion: It's not how much calcium you take, it's how much calcium your body actually absorbs that matters.
After all, if your body doesn't absorb what it takes, your body can't use what it takes. That's why, along with providing these unique sources of calcium that your body can absorb differently, NUTRILITE™ cal mag D provides the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D to encourage the maximum absorption potential in your body and allow your body's chemistry to actually absorb and use that calcium.
If you aren't getting enough calcium from your diet and the supplements you take, your body will just take what it needs from your bones. Osteoporosis is now recognised as the world's second-largest health problem, after cardiovascular disease.¹ Yet research tells us that only a small percentage of teens in their bone-forming years (ages 12-19) get enough calcium. ² A 3-tablet serving of NUTRILITE™ cal mag D provides the calcium equivalent of 600ml of milk, as well as magnesium to help regulate calcium levels.
It also provides vitamin C to promote collagen formation for bone strength. We use two calcium sources and added vitamin D for greater absorption. ¹ Women's lifetime risk for an osteoporotic fracture is 30-40% and men's is 13%. ² Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium help teen and young adult women maintain good bone health and may reduce their high risk for osteoporosis later in life.
Features and Benefits
- NUTRILITE™ cal mag D provides the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
- Cal mag D provides key essential minerals copper, zinc and manganese.
- Cal mag D also has vitamin C.
- Encourage the maximum absorption potential in the body.
- Aids in building and maintaining healthy bones.
- Helps with absorption of calcium.
- Children, teens, and pregnant, menopausal, and elderly women - all lifestages that require additional calcium
- Men and women who already use other calcium supplements but do not get sufficient calcium from other food sources, such as dairy.This includes people with lactose intolerance
- Teens and women should take 1-3 tablets in divided doses each day
- Men should take 1-2 tablets each day.
- Calcium Carbonate (from Oyster shells)
- Magnesium Oxide
- Clarified Seaweed
- Stabiliser: Microcrystalline Cellulose, sodium Carboxymethyl-cellulose, Acacia
- Alfalfa Powder
- Acerola Concentrate
- Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carnauba Wax
- Corn Starch
- Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicone Dioxide
- Humectant: Glycerin, Vitamin D3
|NUTRILITE™ Cal Mag D Nutrition Information|
|Per 2 tablets||Per 4 tablets||% RDA+||Calcium||250mg||500mg||62%*||Magnesium||125mg||250mg||83%*||Vitamin D3||1.5mg||3mg||60%*|
Recommended dosage: Take 2 to 4 tablets daily
*% of Recommended Daily Allowance Contains:
- Calcium Carbonate (from oyster shells)
- Magnesium oxide